Over the years, PRI and our staff members have been involved in various leadership roles with industry associations.
- Currently, we are active members of the National Court Reporters Association (NCRA) and Ohio Court Reporters Association (OCRA).
- PRI is also a participant in the Ethics First program, a voluntary public awareness program that seeks to educate the legal community and the public about the importance of a court reporter’s impartiality and neutrality in maintaining an unbiased legal system.
- We hold a membership with the Columbus Bar Association and Society for the Advancement of Reporting (STAR). Our involvement in these associations is important to ensure we are current on all industry practices.
- PRI Court Reporting, LLC is now an Ohio certified EDGE business.
- Angie Starbuck is also a member of National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO).